CMA Electrical & Data is looking for an experienced Electrician
looking for an exciting new challenge. This is your opportunity to work as part of a friendly professional team who offer exceptional service to our clients. Dynamic environment.
You should possess neat clean appearance, professional attitude, highly motivated and a willingness to learn new skills. Able to work independently and in a team.
Must have the following Licenses or you will not be considered:
- A Class Electrician
- Drivers License
- White card
- Must have a DCSI Clearance or be able to obtain one at own cost ASAP.
Type of work
- Electrical Work
- Data, Optical Fiber Cabling
- Audio Visual Installations
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Service Work
Must be a current Australian Resident
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
- Full time position Monday to Friday ( Some over-time offered )
- Work van, fuel card, uniform and phone are provided for professional use
- Opportunities for professional skill development
A Class Electrician – ACMA License would be beneficial.